Watch Videos from the first workshop held at the
Mondelez Food Innovation Centre.
The 'New product development information for the vegetable industry' project included an industry workshop held at the Mondelez Food Innovation Centre on the 31st August 2015. The workshop was a fast paced,
infomative event where a number of industry experts led the attendees through the journey of new product development using a
mixture of industry insider insights, real-world examples and demonstrations of practical skills that can be used to drive the
innovation process. The key messages of this workshop have been distilled down to a number of video clips that can be accessed here.
- Hazel MacTavish-West, The new product development project introduction
- Hazel MacTavish-West, How to stand out from the crowd :- Whole produce
- Hazel MacTavish-West, Opportunities to add value to vegetables
- Hazel MacTavish-West, Adding value by processing
- Jane Milton, Inspiration for new products and marketing trends
- Jane Milton, Consumer research on the cheap....
- Jane Milton, Promoting products via social media and the web
- Jane Milton, Getting products listed and the what
- Jane Milton, Turning ideas into packaged products
- Susie White, How to create new ideas
- Martin Kneebone, What do consumers value?
- Ian Drew, Protecting your intellectual property :- Trademarks
- Alex Tzanidis, Protecting your intellectual property :- Patents and plant breeder rights
- Melanie Wishart, Barcodes for fresh produce
- Giles Tilley, Selling high value nutraceuticals in Japan
- Tristan Kitchener, Creating value for both suppliers and retailers
- Angeline Achariya, How failing fast can help you succeed
- Angeline Achariya, The food innovation centre
In this video Hazel MacTavish-West provides a brief introduction to VG14031 - New Product Development Information for the Vegetable Industry.
Here Hazel discusses how to make your product noticable from your competition through branding and positioning.
Hazel considers current food product trends and how the market is addressing them.
In this clip Hazel provides some suggestions about how to add value to your vegetable produce.