Watch Videos from the
2018 VegInnovation Roadshow workshop series.
The 2018 VegInnovations Roadshow provided six regional workshops around the topic of product innovation with vegetables. The initial workshop
was held in Elizabeth Town, TAS on the 7th June 2018. The workshop was a fast paced,
infomative event where attendees were led through the journey of new product development using a
mixture of industry insider insights, real-world examples and demonstrations of practical skills that can be used to drive the
innovation process. The key messages of this workshop have been distilled down to a number of video clips that can be accessed here, along
with industry insight videos recorded at other workshops in the series.
- Hazel MacTavish-West, 2018 Food Trends and Beyond
- Hazel MacTavish-West, How European Food Producers Are Thinking
- Susie White, How to develop food products people want
- Susie White, Finding and Creating New Food Product Ideas
- Susie White, Branding and Labelling for Success
- John Ranicar, Forager Food Company (TAS)
- Anne Bennett, Amazeballs (TAS)
- David Fienberg, The Lupin Co. (WA)
- Matt Hood, Rugby Farm (QLD)
- Shane Quinn, Mulgowie Farming Company (QLD)
- Hugh Reardon, Dicky Bill (VIC)
- Katy Radic, Meristem Edible Botanicals (VIC)
- Josh Murray, Josh's Rainbow Eggs (VIC)
- Joyce Ceravolo, Ashton Valley Fresh (SA)
In this video Hazel MacTavish-West talks about food trends she saw during her recent Churchill Fellowship tour in Europe.
Here Hazel discusses her findings from discussions with European food producers during her recent Churchill Fellowship tour.
Susie White introduces some techniques for determining what food products people want.
In this clip Susie provides some tricks and tips to help create new food product ideas.
Here Susie discusses the value of brands and provides some ideas about how to leverage them.
Videos from the original 2015 workshop held at the Mondelez Food Innovation Centre can be viewed here